• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: led & motor & battery
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 11:29:27 AM »
Hi,

I want to buy a special led that have 1000 luminance
1000 what?
LEDs are measured in either power [W], cd/angle, or lumen. Which are you referring to?

2. I search after miniature motor that can lift or / and down 200 gram weight with these limitations
a. the size need to be approximate 5X3X3 cm
b. the voltage can be AC or DC but if the voltage is DC then I need that these will be made from photo electric to supply rechargeable batteries that will turn on the motor
c. the thread will be approximate 0.5 ~ 1 meter (the weight of the thread is include into the 200 gram
d. the time that the motor activate is short and this is the time that is complete to lift or down the weight these need to be no more than 40 seconds for lifting or down
e. I need that the motor don't drop the weight
Start by looking at the motor calculation pages.

3. charging deep cycle battery
I have 500 AH, 12 Volt battery
I have an automatic cargo that finish the cargo when it arrive to 13.7 volt
I know that for deep cycle battery every cell need 2.4 and these calculate to 14.4 volt for the battery that I have
My question is how I can change the cargo to finish in 14.4 volt
The current of the cargo answer to the requirement of the battery that is 40 AH
I know that battery cargo need to be one tenth of the capacity of the battery
First off, it's called a charger! Cargo is a generic name for the payload on eg. a freighter.
How to modify the charger... How would anyone but you know, when you didn't specify which charger (eg. with a link)?

Your entire post sounds like you want other people to do your job. Show a bit of enthusiasm yourself, then other people will be more willing to help out.
A web board is for getting help when you're in a tight corner with something you have been working on yourself, not a free design service for the lazy.
If you haven't at least cared enough for your projects to Google your questions extensively, why should other people care to spend time on them?
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline g44Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
Re: led & motor & battery
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »
1k lumen

Get Your Ad Here

data_list