Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

help neeb in trouble

(1/2) > >>

wolfie:
im low on cash and am tryin to make a battlebot under 200 and am tryin to use r/c car parts...how do i do that??  please help me

bukowski:
What RC parts do you have? (how many motors, speed controls, etc.) Also, how big of a bot do you want to build. $200 isnt much of a budget for a battlebot.

SmAsH:
well the first thing you want to know is how you want it to look, is it going to be differential drive, how many channels do you want on it, weapons. if your looking to do something basic i would suggest you look at stampy http://www.societyofrobots.com/robot_sumo.shtml

~smash

wolfie:
i have a few old rc cars still fully intact...nothing big but i need it to last atleast one or two matches. as for the style...anything would do im not too picky.i would say two channels, one for driving and one for the weapons.differential drive is something i think i can do without

ed1380:
diferential drive itself uses 2 channels

to help save money you might want to ask around and see if you have some metalworking business close. they might have scraps of sheet metal you can use for the body.

you'll need powerful motors. look at admins calculator for help. if you want cheap. maybe get some <$20 drills and take the gearmotors from them
batteries too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version