go away spammer

Author Topic: EZ Robot JD  (Read 2184 times)

Offline LegalosTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
EZ Robot JD
« on: August 24, 2014, 09:50:22 PM »
I was wondering if anyone here has got there hands on or have an JD Revolution Humanoid Robot from EZ-Robots.

If so, could you provide some information on it and post it here on your experiences with it and like a mini-review or whatever. I'm just looking for some info on this robot before I buy it from them just to make sure that I'm buying something worth while.

Regards.

http://www.ez-robot.com/Shop/AccessoriesDetails.aspx?productNumber=31

Offline DiegoChavez

• Helpful? 0
Re: EZ Robot JD
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:43:42 PM »
I dont have one bt I do have the ez DIY kit and it is great. but I think you should post this question on their forum they have a great comunity I am shure somebody wold like to make a video for you.

Offline DiegoChavez

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 09:57:48 PM »
But if I where you I wouldn't go for JD, buy a printbot simple 3d printer for $350 and the DIY developer kit for $230 for a total of $580 and I assure you you will have a ton me fun. With this simple 3d printer you can print the body parts for JD, SIX, and the other guy that I forgot his name. And then you can move into printing other stuff. I think It is definitely worth your $80 more.

Offline LegalosTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 11:15:04 PM »
Hmm interesting thought. I haven't really looked too much into 3D printers I guess I'd have to do more research but I think it would be easier for me due to the wiring and such.

I don't know... I think I kinda like the fact that I can get the package ready and easy to go from them but I do like your idea because I can do even more with it.

I'll post on their forum as well. Thanks for your input!

Get Your Ad Here

data_list