Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

Will This Work?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hal9000:
Thing is, the other one is just two motors 'stuck' together with loads of gears on. Everyone knows what motors look like.

I think the chassis (main idea, whatever) is why people are struggling to help you

Hal9000:

This is how i envisage what you are saying

sotu:
Im not using a servo im using a motor. The link i gave u was 2 motors rotating a stick. I will attach 2 wheels to the pin!

sotu:
Picture: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/sotu_maskot/?action=view&current=Forumplan-1.jpg
The line pointing at the pin at the motor is the place at the motor beeing attached to the other place the red line is pointing at. So if u add power to the motor it will turn the Gearbox around and make the robot turn. So the motor will stand upsidedown! U understand now?

sotu:
Hal9000: I just understood ure drawing and thats exactly how i want it, but instead of a servo i will use an EL motor. Will this work or will the drifting gearbox be to heavy to move for an upsidedown motor? AND: There will be 2 pins or something making sure the gearbox won't be able to turn all the way around..!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version