Author Topic: courious about Artificial Intelligence ?  (Read 2245 times)

Offline shawnTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
courious about Artificial Intelligence ?
« on: July 19, 2010, 11:05:34 PM »
Let me start off buy saying all you guys are awesome. I'm not robot smart but want to learn. Ive seen some awesome stuff on here using computers to control arms and small robot running across a kitchin floor. I'm a knightrider fan and really love the car which was technically a robot. Going to build a replica one day. my question is: With all the technology with computers operating micro servos and micro processors you guys are using how feasible is it  to create Artificial Intelligence with your computers using sensors to draw in information and process it so the computer can operate things with out you giving it a comand. I have seen videos where collages are racing self driving cars in the Arizona desert yet they have to preload all the information and boundary line first. so what if the computer could do all this buy its self.  I'm curious as to whats out there cause you guys are on the cutting edge of technology and all big changes start out small. You guys are awesome and thanks for any answers you can give me. SHAWN

Offline brycey634

• Helpful? 0
Re: courious about Artificial Intelligence ?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »
well shwan i am into it too and i have a link where the computer ACUTLEYS TALKS AND LEARNS FROM YOU! there is an online no-download one but learning is restristed and a download where is can comperhend (on-line can do it too) and can bookmark shecdule and to some rate aculatey loves you (as if the mother board came alive! ( note this is main page your job to find out how to do on-line and download) link  http://zabaware.com/

Offline shawnTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 01:30:51 PM »
thats awsome. hard to beleive that it could be done. ill have to check it out.

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 10:20:27 PM »
Hi,

I have seen videos where collages are racing self driving cars in the Arizona desert yet they have to preload all the information and boundary line first. so what if the computer could do all this buy its self.
You'd still have to tell it what to do, as a machine has no urge to move itself to whatever place that you want it to be.
Robots need to be build for the task(s) they are meant for - we're still a few (hundred?) generations from building stuff like KITT, HAL and Terminator.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

data_list