Author Topic: Help me with my robot project so I maybe can get access to study Mechatronic  (Read 2170 times)

Offline DynamitetalksTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
Hi all.

Im in the situation that the college I have attented to can't let me just pass in because I forgot to make the final report at my school. but if I send a motivational speech for why I shall have access still they might let me in if there is a seat left. but I seriously want this so I want to build a robot that are going to show my motivation better than some speech even can.

but its been years since I have programmed a pic and at that time it was only blink a LED or some easy projects.

I have attached a document with the circuit schematic. I would like it programmed in C and an explanation on what is going on and how to learn it or some in that direction.

I had loved that when ever the pololu sharp sensor gets turned low the robot change direction. but honestly I have been reading about PWM, duty cycle the last 2 days and cant figure it out. I have nobody to help me so I was hoping someone could help me.

If you are really good at programming pic mcu's in C, it might be easy for you but for the time you'll have to put into it I will compensate it with offering you the credit for it, then I'll put the time into it and make a  tutorial on societyofrobots and credit you for it so everyone could learn from it. I dont need credit I just need help to get into mechanical Engineering college (: 

I know its alot to ask for but I hope someone would be willing, If I have been to easy with it let me know and I will work on improving it, best regards:

Dynamitetalks

• Helpful? 0
Pololu Carrier with Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F Digital Distance Sensor 10cm datasheet download:
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1134/resources

Pic16f877 datasheet download:
http://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/75016/MICROCHIP/PIC16F877.html

SN754410 motor driver datasheet download:
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/S/N/7/5/SN754410.shtml

Timer 555 datasheet:
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm555.pdf

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
Am I correct in this interpretation of your request?
- You were too lazy to actually finish your high school assignment.
- You are given a second chance by the college.
- You are now too lazy to actually complete that second chance.

My analysis: You are attacking this the wrong way. There is nothing that says you have to do a robot to make a good motivation submission.
Real life requires that you do things that aren't exactly what you would wish to do. Get real, work up an actual submission, and complete something yourself. If you can't do that, then why should you have the second chance?

• Helpful? 0
Thanks for your reply Jwatte.

No I wasn't too lazy, I forgot to do it. I took a full education in single classes. when all these classes are combined I would get a full education but I forgot I had to make 2 reports and only did 1. I was told it 2 years ago so yes it was my fault.

I have spent hours in paint to make that circuit. and have read for 2 days, so no im not searching for an easy way im searching for the only way I see it. I dont really know how to approach this and would like to learn it

I can get in next year at the college without problems, but theres no reason to wait a year, it aint like there jobs hanging on the trees.

Another side is that I am lazy by nature but not in this case.

but you right, no meaning in it if I can't do it on my own. thanks for the advice.

• Helpful? 0
Case closed, somehow or another i'll figure this out on my own, I may make a thread with question about the programmin

Get Your Ad Here

data_list