Electronics > Electronics

$50 Robot with AVR ISP mkII 6 pin

<< < (17/19) > >>

beachboy612:
which programmer are you using and is it 10-pin or 6-pin?  Also, what type of battery are you using?

ErikY:

--- Quote from: Redragon on July 05, 2012, 01:05:27 AM ---I followed your schematic but on the last part and I ran into a problem.  When I plug the power, the LED not turn on. Anyone know why this would be?
Than I use USBasp to connect and programing the micro, but my computer can't recognise the driver, can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks...

--- End quote ---

I was under the impression that the LED was turned on by the micro controller and it needs to be programmed first to do so. I did not think this was a power indicator LED.

I would be curious to hear what others have to say because when I powered mine up, not yet programmed, my LED is not lighting neither.

Webbot:
Yep - there's lots of posting about this already - the LED is not a power indicator its an LED you can control via software.
No software to tell it to light up = a dark LED

zwarte:
Cant you guys just post the complete eagle project?

Webbot:

--- Quote from: zwarte on August 05, 2012, 09:33:19 AM ---Cant you guys just post the complete eagle project?

--- End quote ---

Well its been posted umpteen times.

Admin, who came up with the original $50, posted it as more of a wiring diagram (probably as he wanted to keep it simple to newbs), I've posted my own Eagle files for my own take on it http://www.societyofrobots.com/member_tutorials/node/191, and others have posted theirs. I've also posted a layered PDF of a different design. The main differences with all of these are to do with what pin headers you want.
In some ways ... the more alternatives people post the harder it gets to support folk with problems as no-one knows what they are trying to build. So another Eagle design may only confuse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version