go away spammer

Author Topic: Photovore_v1.c:108: fatal error: opening dependency file .dep/Photovore_v1.o.d:  (Read 8552 times)

Offline BeckyTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
  • "Bollocks to the rules" (George Orwell)
I know this has been discussed before but I just can't get it to build,  I have the latest versions of WINAVR and AVR studio and I am running Vista 64.  All suggestions welcome  :)

Offline Razor Concepts

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 53
    • RazorConcepts
Search "Vista" in the forums, some vista users have found a solution to the problems.

Offline pomprocker

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 16
  • Sorry miss, I was giving myself an oil-job.
    • Nerdcore - Programming, Electronics, Mechanics

Offline BeckyTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
  • "Bollocks to the rules" (George Orwell)
Hi guys - everything is upgraded and then I get an email from the ATMEL people who assure me that there is no way that their programmer or software will be compatible with Vista 64bit. 

I think I have a Win 2K disk knocking about so I am just installing Virtual PC so here goes... <watch this space> ...

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Hi guys - everything is upgraded and then I get an email from the ATMEL people who assure me that there is no way that their programmer or software will be compatible with Vista 64bit. 
Can you post their email here?

Offline LIONS*LEADER

• Helpful? 0
http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=7180.msg55080#msg55080

pomprockers link is to what youll need to get AVR studio working in vista 64 bit

my link is where i went through the process sucessfully.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:11:53 AM by LIONS*LEADER »
Unite & Empower the people around you.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list