Author Topic: Help with pseudocode  (Read 2557 times)

Offline bo_bargerTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Help with pseudocode
« on: June 12, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »
Hey guys I am taking a class at my university that is excruciatingly difficult.  I am having a really hard time grasping the concepts of programming and need some help.  I know there are these type of "tutors" on the net, such as, studentoffortune.com etc.  But I have used it once and all it did was give me the answer sheet, not how to actually learn why or how.  What I need is someone with some programming skills and knowledge of pseudocode to help walk me through some of these until I understand it.
I will share the text material with you as it is in .pdf, and please help me get this.  Up until this class I had a 3.8 GPA, now I have a B- in this class.  I need your help.
Anyone who wants to help me PLEASE DO!!
I would like to be able to talk on the phone, email, text and IM, whatever will work for you.  I am sure I am close, but I am in week 4 of 9 weeks total.  I would offer $ but with my lack of employment and only getting financial aid, it makes it tough.
Help me!
You can email me at [email protected]
I will attach the syllabus for the class so that you can view some of the stuff I am working with.  Thanks.

data_list