General Misc > Misc

want a new robot tutorial?

<< < (68/69) > >>

pedromatias:
Raspberry Pi projects for newbs? I wanted to do the 50$ robot, but the parts don't ship to my country :( I have little programming experience, and zero robot building experience

mklrobo:
 ;D Hello!
I have started a post that will try to cover every nut and bolt needed to build a robot, from the very begining. I hope I am successfull.  8)

johnnywheels:

--- Quote from: mklrobo on May 07, 2015, 07:04:37 PM --- ;D Hello!
I have started a post that will try to cover every nut and bolt needed to build an Airwheel S3T, from the very begining. I hope I am successfull.  8)

--- End quote ---

Sweet, I'll give it a look.  Thanks!  :D

Update: Checked it out and debating on purchase.  Will post pics if I decide to get it!

mklrobo:
 ;D Hello!
I started the post, "Analyzing the Axon: Coding, Construction, and Contraptions." I have found that
loading the program and compiling the source code to begin is the toughest part. I have seen a few
people on the forum say that have not had any problems. I have not seen any examples of full
source code for their projects. I will be working on the problem for quite a while. I am sure it is simple,
that is why I am having such a problem.   :'( :'( :'(

DObluefire:
Can you make a Tutorial about making a Robot that can dig for Gold and from the comfort from your home?So, I won't have to go to the river and dig up gold myself?Oh and the robot would have a live video stream (so you can watch it doing its job live) and a tracking device so You Know that the robot is doing its job and you won't loose it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version