go away spammer

Author Topic: axon setup demo  (Read 2341 times)

Offline stanTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
axon setup demo
« on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:54 PM »
Hey Admin!!!!,

I noticed in the video you were on the carpet....let me tell you a a funny story. I was attending an electronic school in Arizona... one of my projects I needed a diode bridge so I got some 6amp 100v diodes soldered it all up plugged it into 110 volts in my bedroom of my apartment. I set it on the rug for a second to grab my meter and it exploded.....knocked out power in our apartment....pretty orange sparks every where. My roommate ran in to see if I was alive.....the next day in class burnt board in hand the teacher informed me about static electricity and gave me an A for my project....he said he couldn't teach that lesson in class....due to insurance reasons....

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:18:19 PM by stan »
I have a brain tumor and whats your excuse?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: axon setup demo
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:46 PM »
You aren't the first to bring this up. My carpet doesn't generate static electricity, no idea why.

Only my fresh laundry and one of my jackets actually generates static electricity. ;D

Offline Ro-Bot-X

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 25
  • Store: RoBotXDesigns.ca
    • Ro-Bot-X Designs
Re: axon setup demo
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 05:47:18 AM »

Only my fresh laundry and one of my jackets actually generates static electricity. ;D

Use those laundry lint sheets when you put the clothes in the dryer, they also make the static electricity go away.
Check out the uBotino robot controller!

Get Your Ad Here

data_list