go away spammer

Author Topic: CHASSIS CONSTRUCTION....  (Read 2602 times)

Offline navbotTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
CHASSIS CONSTRUCTION....
« on: February 16, 2011, 02:49:18 AM »
HII...i am building a navigaton robot which vil avoid static obstacles in its way..but i dont know how to control the speed of the motor..pllzz help!!!

Offline Conscripted

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 10
Re: CHASSIS CONSTRUCTION....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 08:50:56 AM »
Hello. Can you give us some more information about your project? What parts are us using? How are your motors currently connected. What is working and what isn't.

Conscripted

Offline Fr0stAngel

• Helpful? 3
  • [O_O] what??
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »
I'm supposing that you are using a microcontroller for the robot. Now ,the most common method for speed control of DC motors is by PWM (Pulse Width Modulation).
heres a good tutorial about PWM http://www.societyofrobots.com/member_tutorials/node/228
'crazy' is the new hype! =)

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 02:08:22 AM »
Hello. Can you give us some more information about your project? What parts are us using? How are your motors currently connected. What is working and what isn't.

Conscripted

the vehicle is a 3 wheelled base with the back wheels controlled by 2 dc motors of 12V,60RPM,70mA. The vehicle length is 20x15 cm

paulstreats

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 05:55:44 PM »
Have you built the robot yet? or are you just wanting information before building it?

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 10:20:09 PM »
Have you built the robot yet? or are you just wanting information before building it?

no..jus starting with the designing phase....

Offline gcs7788

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 01:49:39 PM »

Hello paul ,
                  I was trying to built a remote robot one its  already made but i want modify in some aspects 
                  basically i was now in design phase , can you please help me out and also i was trying to get an  order from online shop these things ...

Here are my few specification on given list

omni wheels -4x (4cm diameter)
servo motor  -4 (high torque rc )
velcro - 4x6 inches  ( i never used it please let me know about this i need to stick on both side around fist width of sheet)
HDPE material (14x8 )And
 Digital rc controller kit  :: Here I need with 6 or more  channel and 3-4 deg's of freedom  
t- nuts  set 1/4" - 8
for attaching servos to channel  is they provide connectors to insert into transieverchannel directly my robot is around 7-8 kgs has to weight is this wheels n servos can bare the weight
please let me know any thing that i need to buy for construction have look @ once design phase

guys helping well for like us to improve knowledge from the village like putting this resource
THanks in advance

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:54:25 AM by gcs7788 »

Get Your Ad Here