Author Topic: Help Please! Urgent!!!  (Read 2107 times)

Offline prats111Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Help Please! Urgent!!!
« on: December 08, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »
I need to describe in detail the essential requirements of a robot-based deburring facility suitable to undertake the deburring of the outside profile of a sqaure shaped component. The component has been injected moulded and the deburring task has to be performed to remove any flashing ( or excess plastic ) around the outside edge of the box.
I have to use active force sensing..and have to decide on a suitable force sensor that can be fitted between the robot wrist and deburrer. Then I need to identify the necessary hardware/software/interfacing features for the robot I select. Again, I need to describe in detail any interface requirements.. for instance an A-D converter if an analogue sensor is used etc.. Other issues might include how the data can be read by the robot controller...and if the robot has enough i/o lines etc.. I also need to consider any errors that may arise..Need to present the whole thing in block diagrams and flow charts etc... Not textual stuff.. I m working on it at the moment..and would appreciate any help/info!

Cheers fellas!

Hope the above description is helpful..It is the best I could do!

Offline z.s.tar.gz

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 5
  • Linux Guru
Re: Help Please! Urgent!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 06:17:22 AM »
This looks like a job for a picture!
Save yourself the typing. Just call me Zach.

Get Your Ad Here