go away spammer

Author Topic: robotic fish-help  (Read 1570 times)

Offline afraaTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
robotic fish-help
« on: September 22, 2011, 12:39:46 PM »
hey every body....,
i am looking for circuit for my fish robot.. it is my graduation project.... were i can find circuit and what components i need... i must start to work but i have nothing... my project idea is fish robot swimming in water or sea and controlling by computer with wireless or Bluetooth connections ... this fish can detect pollution or take picture or videos how sea underwater is polluted and send data to the computer....

i need the circuit to start buying the components....
please any one have idea about this projects please help...

thanks a lot
afraa

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: robotic fish-help
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »
Hi,

i am looking for circuit for my fish robot.. it is my graduation project.... were i can find circuit and what components i need... i must start to work but i have nothing... my project idea is fish robot swimming in water or sea and controlling by computer with wireless or Bluetooth connections ... this fish can detect pollution or take picture or videos how sea underwater is polluted and send data to the computer....

i need the circuit to start buying the components....
please any one have idea about this projects please help...
For your graduation project, I'd think that you're required to (and should have learned the skill to) make your own design. Isn't that the entire purpose, or do they just wanna see how well you can follow other peoples instructions?  ;)

Paper and penil, a cup of your favorite brew and some hours of peace and quiet should enable you to jot down your thoughts on what this fish is all about, how it's going to move and sense its environment, what material would be worth testing and such.

That'll give you something to research and has the added benefit, that more people will be willing to help you, if you show some personal initiative.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here