go away spammer

Author Topic: How to make reciver circuit  (Read 1715 times)

Offline the jeenyusTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
How to make reciver circuit
« on: April 09, 2009, 08:37:29 PM »
Hi everyone! I hacked an rc car to get the circuit that I did not dare touch, because i did not know how it works, (lol) to use as a radio reciever with the transmitter it came with. All of the motors and components worked fine, until recently when something fried (because there was smoke) and now one of the three motors does not work.

i would like to get a nice/official receiver/transmitter package eventually, but right now for this project I was wondering if I could be cheap just this once and create a (fairly simple, please) circuit that would substitute for now.

I plan to use the receiver on the circuit and solder it to the new board. I just do not understand digital logic and microcontrollers enough to make it on my own with the whole input/output.

Any advice/help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: How to make reciver circuit
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »
I hacked a cheap remote control circuit just like the one you described. It was pretty easy, too.

Get out a multimeter and take measurements as you send commands with your remote. Look for a voltage that changes a lot, and try to figure out what it's doing. That signal can then be applied to whatever you want.

Get Your Ad Here