Electronics > Electronics

$50 Robot with AVR ISP mkII 6 pin

<< < (3/19) > >>

Admin:
goatfish, Eagle is what I use to turn schematics into PCBs.

That schematic you posted was made in Eagle.

Webbot:

--- Quote ---did you do this all by yourself or did you have help from a program(obviosly Adobe to show it off)

--- End quote ---
I actually did it in Microsoft Visio which, with Acrobat Professional, then allowed me to save it as a PDF including all the 'layers'.

--- Quote ---Eagle is what I use to turn schematics into PCBs.
--- End quote ---
Yeah quite right - but you won't be able to do it from my PDF - of course. This would mean having to re-create the circuit in Eagle - and perhaps someone may do this and contribute it to the community. Eagle is great for going to PCB but has no option, as I understand it, to come up with a layout on matrix board or strip board. Given that most beginners will be using that format then thats why I choose the sledgehammer approach to create a matrix board layout using whatever 'drawing' tools I had available.

Give me a few hours and I'll knock together an Eagle 5 schematic - which would then help to produce your PCB design.

goatfish:
oh thank-you so much  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) ;) ;),i look forward to seeing that,i tried to make the board in eagle but it wouldn't let me auto-route it,because its the lite edition

newbie:
i followed this schematic pdf, i found some problem:
1. is the 4xAA battery pack for the servo output?
2. is the 9v pp3 battery for the microcontroller?

i found the voltage at the servo output is lower than the voltage at sensor input, why? is this correct? 

Admin:

--- Quote ---i tried to make the board in eagle but it wouldn't let me auto-route it,because its the lite edition
--- End quote ---
The lite edition can do autoroute.

The only thing it can't do is really large boards, and more than 2 layers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version