Software > Software

Simple programming help

(1/4) > >>

SciOlyStudent:
I need to program a robot to move forward for a certain amount of time and then stop.  I was thinking I could take the 50$ robot program and just delete everything, then putting in for it to move straight and then delay a certain amount of time.  I have no programming experience whatsoever.  Can someone fill in the blanks for me?

benji:

--- Quote ---I need to program a robot to move forward for a certain amount of time and then stop
--- End quote ---

1/turn motors on
2/delay
3/motors off(you can give it a reverse voltage if its dc motor for a short amount of time as a break)

SciOlyStudent:
Sorry, I forgot to say I was using servos... what command would I give the microcontroller to make the servos stop?

benji:
you just tell e servo to go to a specific angle, and when its there it stops, did you modify ur sercos to make full turns?

SciOlyStudent:
I did modify the servos for full rotations.  Now I have another problem... when I try to write the program I substituted for the photovore program, it wouldn't write... It says the device is missing or there is an unknown device.  Any solutions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version