Author Topic: New motivated autonomous industry robot  (Read 5920 times)

Offline shurman-aTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
    • Motivated intelligent autonomous robot
New motivated autonomous industry robot
« on: September 18, 2006, 09:06:16 AM »
Hallo,

I would like to inform you how my "motivated autonomous robot" outlined in this section on September 08, 2006 my be used as an industry robot.

As said in ] http://mywebpage.netscape.com/alschurm1/page1.html]    , the existing industry robots are only the first step in using robots in industry. The next steps are:

St1. The use of motivated full-autonomous robots which operates and controls machines and existing robots is the second step. The project "New motivated autonomous robot" (see  http://mywebpage.netscape.com/alschurm1 )  is very suitable to make such robot, in the following way:

i. Let eR denotes an existing robot which can perform the necessary motion and observation activities. Make some technical adaptations in this robot to implement the steering and controlling method said below (ii).

ii. The patented method characterised in http://mywebpage.netscape.com/alschurm1   is very general and should not be full applied at the beginning, because of its complexity. Therefore I developed a simplified version (denoted by vmR) of this method/project which is entire sufficient to get motivated full-autonomous robots.

iii. Implement said method vmR in the robot eR. Such made robot will be motivated and full-autonomous; it will operate and control the existing robots and machines which are assigned to it, night and day. The robot reports, on its work, authorised persons who controls it.
The implementation of the method/project vmR in an industrial robot is easier than the implementation of vmR in other robots, because (a) the situations in its surrounding are easier to foresee and its number is not so great compared with the number of situations in a household, and (b) it must not know a natural language - formal instructions for the robot and formal answers and messages of the robot are sufficient.
When implementing the method vmR, one should implement also learning programmes which enable the robot to learn properties of new objects and situations, e.g. learn to recognise, operate and control a new machine or device.

St2. The use of an independent section of motivated full-autonomous robots in industry is the third step.Such section consists of n motivated full-autonomous robots and a motivated full-autonomous robot which supervise and control said n robots. Each of the n robots operates and controls existing robots, machines and devices, as said above robot (St1 (iii)). The supervisor robot is too said robot (St1 (iii)), but it operates (assigns tasks, give commands and interrupts activities) and controls said n robots. The supervisor robot get tasks from authorised persons who controls it; the supervisor robot informs the authorised persons how good or bad this robot section works. Such robot section could produce cheap and high quality products, night and day.

A. Schurmann/alschurm1

Get Your Ad Here