Author Topic: can bluetooth connect arduino?  (Read 2195 times)

Offline ironheartbj18Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
can bluetooth connect arduino?
« on: August 26, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
i check out myself on Amazon bluetooth module serial adapter the link is http://www.amazon.com/Banggood-Wireless-Bluetooth-Transceiver-Backplane/dp/B008MVIBV4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3LTHHNKZZI3WX&coliid=IX579Q1OUOWH6. Will it work with Arduino? If so, Where the bluetooth four wires connect to Arduino pins?

can you make an example schemath please do i will apprentice your answer thanks!

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: can bluetooth connect arduino?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 04:35:56 AM »
Hi,

[...] Will it work with Arduino? If so, Where the bluetooth four wires connect to Arduino pins?
It will work with anything that has got a serial port.
The four pins has to be Gnd, +5V, TX and RX, but probably not in that particular order - the module will either have it written or some documentation to tell which is which.
Check your documentation for how to set up a serial port and which pins are used.

can you make an example schemath please do i will apprentice your answer thanks!
Come on, it's 4 wires - I'd appreciate if you don't expect to be spoonfed. If you're not up to that, you better leave the module alone for now.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline ironheartbj18Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
Re: can bluetooth connect arduino?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 02:01:54 AM »
i followed everything on the schematic what they said on youtube the link is Experiencia Arduino + Bluetooth + Android - parte 2/3 ( i am not sure if they speak Spanish language since i am proud to be Deaf)

my Android were working connected to Bluetooth. i can see the blink different from Bluetooth serial module.

why did i get this on my Arduino after upload by said "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00"???

any body knowledge about this to solution the problem????

Get Your Ad Here