Electronics > Electronics

FOLLOWING HIGH INFRA RED EMITTING BODIES???

(1/3) > >>

HAPPY BOY:
HEY…HOPE EVERY ONE IS FINE..I WANTED MY ROBOT TO FOLLOW THE HEAVY INFRARED RAYS, EMITTING OBJECTS AND IGNORING LOW INFRARED EMITTING OBJECTS.. CAN I ACCOMPLISH IT USING INFRARED EMITTER/DETECTOR CIRCUITS?? OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL SENSORS WILL BE NEEDED ??? PLZ GUIDE…THANKS..

Soeren:

--- Quote from: HAPPY BOY on October 24, 2012, 10:01:04 PM ---HEY…HOPE EVERY ONE IS FINE..I WANTED MY ROBOT TO FOLLOW THE HEAVY INFRARED RAYS, EMITTING OBJECTS AND IGNORING LOW INFRARED EMITTING OBJECTS.. CAN I ACCOMPLISH IT USING INFRARED EMITTER/DETECTOR CIRCUITS?? OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL SENSORS WILL BE NEEDED ??? PLZ GUIDE…THANKS..

--- End quote ---
We like to help people when they...
- Aren't SHOUTING.
- Uses quantifyables rather than adjectives.
- Show an interest in their own causes, by Googling first and asking questions later, when they're hitting a wall.

Infrared rays are roughly the same weight, so assuming "heavy" is your term for powerful, as opposed to "low" (probably meaning weak), you still need to define the amount of infrared, as well as the wavelength(s), that you want to discriminate, or no man, nor Google, will be able to help you.

HAPPY BOY:
@ thanks for providing with the guide lines of how to post in forums..

i don;t want to detect ir radiations of human body ( till 10 microns)

and also don;t wana pick up the sunlight that is ranging from (800 to 3200 nm)

thanks again...

Soeren:
Hi,

--- Quote from: HAPPY BOY on October 29, 2012, 10:26:36 PM ---i don;t want to detect ir radiations of human body ( till 10 microns)

and also don;t wana pick up the sunlight that is ranging from (800 to 3200 nm)

--- End quote ---
I'd assume that "till 10 microns" included "800 to 3200 nm"?
Perhaps you could tell what you want to detect, rather than the opposite?

A description of what you're trying to accomplish would make it easier to find a solution as well.

HAPPY BOY:
hi.. i want to detect Mid-wavelength infrared ranging from 3 micrometere to 8 micrometer that  include flame , exhaust etc

and ignoring the human bodies / tables / chairs /sunlight ..

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version