go away spammer

Author Topic: Working SOURCE CODE for the "$50 Robot w/ Sharp IR"  (Read 2257 times)

Offline dpatel310Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Working SOURCE CODE for the "$50 Robot w/ Sharp IR"
« on: October 16, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »
Hey folks, I just discovered this site as I was browsing the web for robotics related learning information. I am an engineering student and want to explore on my own and build a few working robots. The reason I am posting this is to know if anyone here will be able to email me the working Source Codes for the "Line Following Robot" and the "The $50 Robot - With Sharp IR" and also tell me what software did you use to CODE the Microcontroller in each of them? I do not have much experience YET with any type of Microcontroller but I want to learn more and experiment. I am planning on getting the Arduino Microcontroller.(Any other suggestions?) I have some basic-background in C++ and basic knowledge of circuitry.

Thanks a bunch for any help in advance!

Offline billhowl

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 32
  • Your success is in your hands.

Offline dpatel310Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: Working SOURCE CODE for the "$50 Robot w/ Sharp IR"
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 12:07:46 PM »
Hey thanks for your help! I have one more question: What software do I use to view the source code file?

Offline waltr

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 99
Re: Working SOURCE CODE for the "$50 Robot w/ Sharp IR"
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 06:13:39 PM »
Download the file to a directory. Then 'unzip' the file (Windows have this built-in, select the *.zip file, right click and select 'extract'). The unzipped files can then be read with and text editor like NotePad.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list