go away spammer

Author Topic: ideas for engineering project on nao robot  (Read 2752 times)

Offline captain_turkiyeTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
ideas for engineering project on nao robot
« on: May 05, 2013, 04:50:01 PM »
I'll take final project next term. My school has a Nao Robot. I want study on it. Do you have any ideas? It must be finish in 3 months. I found some projects but they are high level for me.

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: ideas for engineering project on nao robot
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 04:55:41 AM »
Hi

I found some projects but they are high level for me.
If You are not sure what project to pick, try talking to Your tutor, as he/she has plenty of experience in the field and also good feel of what You are capable of and what projects are acceptable for level of Your education.

From what You've written it is difficult to understand if You are high school, college or university student. Also, it is not clear what projects You found, what You consider to be "high level" and what are Your skills and competences.

Before You go to talk to Your tutor, make Yourself a list of what You are good at and what fields in robotics interest You, this might help to eliminat majority of unsuitable projects.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Get Your Ad Here

data_list