go away spammer

Author Topic: Looking to go to College VS. seeking advice  (Read 1664 times)

Offline MaztorShakeTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
Looking to go to College VS. seeking advice
« on: October 10, 2011, 07:24:16 PM »
I'm still saving up money (for my future debt) before I go to college, but I figured I should know what exactly I want to get my feet wet in before hand. I want to get into robotics. But alot of schools don't just have a "robotics course"... They have similar stuff such as electrical engineering and such. I'm currently in the south (I jump between Georgia, Mississippi, and Florida because of my current job). So any suggestions for schools down here would be awesome. Or even if you have suggestions for online schooling. Anything. Hell. I'll even take suggestions on what books I should start reading up on. So... help?

Note: I want to get into theory AND application.

Offtopic: How in the world do I view previous threads of mine? I joined awhile ago, then joined the military... and yuh.

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: Looking to go to College VS. seeking advice
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »
Hi,

Offtopic: How in the world do I view previous threads of mine? I joined awhile ago, then joined the military... and yuh.
While I can't help you with your choice of education, your posts can be found at:
http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?action=profile;u=10859;sa=showPosts
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here