« Last post by Hero I on September 26, 2014, 10:16:59 PM »
Any word from Yeta Corp?
I few more silly questions, but just in case:
- You mentioned you used com port 6. Did you verify that this is the correct port?
- Is the battery fully charged, and what voltage?
- Try a different USB cable (I've actually had one that didn't work straight from the factory)
- Try without the on/off switch, just plug the battery into the battery pin (switch can also be broken)
My last suggestion is to get a hardware programmer . . .
Hey Hero I,
Just been super busy with alot of other stuff with my company for a while, but still I didn't receive an email from you.
Were you able to get it working? Have you tried what Webbot mentioned? Also, along with the Admin's questions, are you getting any activity from either the board or any progress updates in McUber?
As you can see the project was tabled for a while, but if there is a high enough demand for an application like McUber which was meant to be:
- Cross platform
- Expandable to not only Axon but to other board (by the community writing communication scripts outside of the core application)
- House a customized terminal
+ other requested feature (can be found in other posts in this forum)
I can look into allocating some resources to get a new version out. Admin please advice?
Other than that the only recommendation I could give you is to try out the older programmer in an XP environment to ensure that your board is functioning correctly.
I dusted off my old 32 bit Windows XP system from storage, hooked it up, downloaded McUber on it and was successful flashing the hex file to the Axon II.
This proves that...
- The Axon II is working as expected
- The boot loader is working as expected
- The USB cable is working as expected
- The power source to my Axon II is working as expected
Does McUber require the Microsoft Visual x64 Redistributable Package?