First, I want to thank those who support this topic and I understand that this idea is not to depose any of the admin's projects or original Axon (not the other but I am very grateful to Admin in terms of work and time spent in creating this community and to open the minds of many people).
To be concise and simple in expression I will list some of the reasons I made this clone (which is a clone of the combined Axon I and Axon II):
1) my salary/month is somewhere in ~ 200EU - axon is somewhere in ~ 100EU with all the transportation.
2) I made several projects with ATMEGA 8, 168, 32, and wanted to jump to another level.
3) I wanted to offer students and people who can not afford an Axon, the opportunity to create one and learn something of electronics.
4) (I think the most important) I tried to increase the number of those who want to develop Axon community for the benefit of the original Admin project.
Thank you for understanding, and I will try to post today the .doc promised.
To answer some of your questions before I will make some clearer pictures:
1) Yes, it uses a TQFP100 brakeout (Linkhttp://cgi.ebay.com/TQFP-100-TQFP100-TQFP-100-Adapter-SMD-PCB-Double-Side_W0QQitemZ350272904203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518de45c0b
2) Axon clone uses two ways to feed the 28 + servo power line (for a power supply between 8V and 22V can pass through 6V reg or if you do not use many servo's can feed directly from a source of 4.8V-6V .