go_away

Author Topic: Robotics Connection Traxster Serializer w/Sensors Kit  (Read 1022 times)

Offline brandonshopeTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Robotics Connection Traxster Serializer w/Sensors Kit
« on: May 08, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »
I am having real trouble finding interest in this on craigslist or ebay (no bids after 3 days started at 0.01). Hopefully someone will know what it is here.

Asking $300 or best offer and I will pick up the shipping. Lower 48 states only please.

This is a robotics kit from Robotics Connection. Comes complete with IR range sensors, digital compass, motor/encoders, and bluetooth connectivity. I got this kit to learn programming for robotics but I find programming for the iPhone OS more enjoyable.

This is a great way to get into the world of robotics. However, I would recommend a basic programming knowledge to get started with this kit.

Includes: Traxster platform, serializer mainboard, bluetooth module, digital compass, motor/encoders, servos, IR range finders, two batteries, charger, and a great book to get you started.

Learn more about this kit at the manufacturers site -- http://www.roboticsconnection.com

If you have any questions please message me.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 11:39:39 AM by brandonshope »

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: Robotics Connection Traxster Serializer w/Sensors Kit
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 10:00:25 AM »
Hi,

Asking $300 or best offer and I will pick up the shipping. Lower 48 states only please.
Much too close to the original price I think.

I'll bid $175,- plus I'll pay for shipping if you will ship to Denmark properly wrapped (wouldn't be more trouble for you than shipping it half a mile down the street I would think).
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here

data_list