Join us in Chat. Click link in menu bar to join. Unofficial chat day is every Friday night (US time).
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I think I found the problem. I did something really dumb and i shrink wrapped the two leads to positive and negative for my 9V connector together, thinking that I would save shrink wrap lol >.<. I figured it out after I was holding the battery and it felt like it was heating up significantly. Do you think it was the battery smoking or was it something else?.
Told you there was a short after the regulator I once had a circuit go up in smoke with a popping sound. I came back a day later without doing anything, and it worked perfectly (the moral of that story is, if everything works and your multimeter says its ok as huevon said, its probably ok)Next time, multimeter your circuit before powering it up