Now I have another problem with my robot. I rebuild the project in AVRStudio, all goes well, 0 errors, making the .hex ok;
in PonyProg, I open the .hex and give "Write All" and when it starts I hear the left servo "moaning" and before it starts the writing progress I get the "Device missing or unknown device (-24)" error. If I click Retry I get the same answer from the PC and also from the robot; if I click Ignore, I see the other progress bars going to 100%, at the end verifying ok, and getting the message finally "Write failed". I mention that the Interface Setup Probe and the Calibration Probe went OK...
Hope you understand what I was talking about and especialy some of you give me usefull advices