after spending some hours in the garage making the remaining 3 legs, and waiting for what seemed forever for my batteries to arrive i spent last night till about 6am getting my quadruped walking. quadruped arduino robot.3gp
I discovered a four legged gait isn't the easiest one, and the c508 servos (+/- 3,5kg/cm) are a bit weak for my 1,8 kg bot
As you can see it turns to the left, this will have to be fixed.
Also i want to try and make the gait more effective, right now power consumption is about 3A which should be sustained by the 3400mAh batteries for about an hour i guess. Once i find an economical gait i want to make a sort of object avoiding photovore out of it... if it can carry some solar cells that is...
to be continued!