It turns out that I discovered why my servo was not responding to servoSetConfig() commands. It is designed for 360 degree rotation. All my servos respond just fine to this command (the ones that do not have continuous rotation). However, I can configure them in the project designer before i ever run the code, although I sacrifice some speed by doing so. In addition, I have gotten good results so far using the servo position calculator found elsewhere in this forum. I don't know why I did not see some of this stuff before in the manual for Webbot, but most of it was there. Now, my only task will be to get my commands out of a loop structure so that I can stop the servos at certain positions while other servos are doing their thing while in that position. Back to class for me!