I want to make a robot, details of which are given below but the thing is i have no knowledge of programming in the arduino software and have no idea about the code for my robot
. Urgent help required. A general idea about coding in arduino or tutorial will ALSO be appreciated.
SORRY THIS IS SO LONG!
I have the following parts with me:
1) The roboduino
2) 3 x Hitec HS-425BB
3) A GP2D12 Sharp IR sensor
4) A Tenergy 7.2V Battery pack which i will regulate to 6V.
I will be making the chassis and the wheel with the stuff lying around.
What i intend to make is a object avoiding robot that uses a servo to look around for another way etc.
This is what i would like my bot to do:
1) If there is nothing in front: obviously keep going straight...
2) If there is something in the front really close then stop, look around(using the servo on which the IR is placed).
3) If there is something not too close, then slow down(using fuzzy logic)
4) If there is a wall on 3 sides i.e. front, left and right, the robot should reverse for like 4-5 seconds and then look again for a new direction.
This might sound too ambitious for my first robot ever but I'm determined to build it.
Thnx in advance.