Perhaps I was mistaken in thinking that relays would be the way to go. I need something that can handle up to 4 amps. The purpose is to switch on a model rocket igniter. These igniters, to my understanding, are simply a bit of highly combustible material on an uninsulated wire. To fire them, you connect the leads of this wire to a battery, causing a short circuit. Due to the short circuit, the wires heat up, and the combustible material combusts, thus igniting the model rocket engine. The battery I will be using is a 9V. I used my multimeter to test the maximum amount of current that my 9V alkaline batteries can put out when short circuited, and it read around 2 amps. I figured I should double this number for safety, and thus I got 4amps at 9volts. I suppose an N-channel mosfet is the best way to go for this circuit. Not sure why I ever thought that I needed a relay.