General Misc > Robot Videos

fighting robot

(1/3) > >>

About three years ago we have decided to construct battle robot, as a result we have our "firstborn". Operator can see through its eyes. Full presence effect. The camera placed right above cannon barrel. Operators glasses equipped with gyroscopes. I can control cannon aiming (up-down movement) and how robot moves (turns to the left and to the right) with light moves of my head. Other controls are accelerator and break pedals and fire button.
Rate of fire is about 600 shots per minute. Ammunition - 4000 plastic balls. Fully charged battery provides about 8 hours of robot movement. The main goal of the project was opening of "Fighting Robots Club".

That's really awesome!

I love the glasses and head movements.  Such a great idea!

I WANT ONE!!!!  ;D

Thank you for a praise.
The club was opened for everyone because we have had an aim to create a proving ground where people can break a robot.

The goal is to make robot indestructible.
Surprisingly people of different ages like the game. Game process is so attractive that can completely capture you: a couple minutes of playing is enough to lose contact with real world

Hi, people!
There is a couple of photos related to "Fighting Robots Club"

1) a plan of "Fighting Robots Club" (the room has area of 360 square meters)

2) planetar gear motor used in motor-wheels of our robots. Each bot has 4 of these motor-wheels

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version