Get the SoR Robotics Android App on Android Market for FREE. See this forum post for details.
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
1)where the push buttons are connected .
2)what is the meaning of IC1 in the figure
3)there are 7 pins at the bottom of the board(just below the ATmeag16 IC),nothing is mentioned about them....so what must be connected to them!
1) outputs from the sensor array, i have taken from, pin 8,7,1 n 14 of both the comparators(LM324) ,thereby constituting 8 outputs.
2) pin2,6,9,13 of both the comparators (LM324) are shorted.BUT nothing is connected to them.... is it that we need to connect something there?
3) two pins just below the comparator (i have highlighted them).... what must be connected there?
4)the preset (i have highlighted it) ... doesnt have all the 3 of it pins connected.
5) how to supply power to the sensor array?
1) u have connected a 33 ohm resistor.Isn't is too less?2) whats the use of 100ohms preset mentioned in the diagram?
sir.... 1) 10k ohm preset is for the back light adjustment of LCD,isn't it?2) whats the purpose of 100 ohm preset?
1) but after some 5 minutes, the 100uf capacitor (indicated in the figure) exploded n was burnt.I was using a 12 volts,1.5mAh lead acid battery for the power supply....so what to do (shall i use any other kind of battery)?
2) since i had built the sensor array also ....i connected it to the main board.All the IR emitters were working fine.
3) i also connected the LCD display to the LCD power pins,but i didnt get any LCD back light.IS it that after programming, the LCD starts working? i haven't started programming the board yet.