First off I'd like to state that no, this is not another "Wut microcontroller shood I buy plz?" thread but more of a community thought exercise that I thought would be fun.
So the rules are this:
Pick your favorite features from every microcontroller board you can think of or invent features that you wish they had and put them together to create your personal, perfect microcontroller board!
Mine would be as follows:
- Atmega328p chip
- Arduino IDE compatibility
- Arduino Libraries
- Powered headers from the Axon
- Built in Motor Controller from the Dagu Wild Thumper
- Slot for XBee wireless with a bootloader for wireless programming
- Arduino Shield Compatibility
- Plug for a LiPo battery
- Built in battery charging circuit
- 3.3V and 5V digital headers for sensors
So now that'd I've started it off, your turn. And remember, this is just for fun so feel free to get creative/crazy with your answers!