Software > Software

Help With Basic Directional Coding

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mastermime:
I just looked at the 'Getting Started' tutorial again and I noticed I clicked 'Build' instead of 'Rebuild all'.  Could that have been my issue?  Or did I name my files incorrectly?

Admin:

--- Quote from: Mastermime on November 12, 2012, 11:41:04 AM ---I just looked at the 'Getting Started' tutorial again and I noticed I clicked 'Build' instead of 'Rebuild all'.  Could that have been my issue?

--- End quote ---
nope

--- Quote ---Or did I name my files incorrectly?
--- End quote ---
possibly :P

Mastermime:
Ok I don't know what's going on.  I tried tinkering with it, but got nowhere.  I know it has something to do with the solutions explorer, but I just don't know what.  This is starting to get frustrating  >:(

Admin:
Looking at your screenshot, it's dead obvious you didn't follow the Getting Started instructions. :P

Let's start at the top . . . you have a folder named ERA, which has a folder named ERA inside of it, then it appears you put WebbotLib in that, and then your main file is called actuators.h - but it should be a .c file named ERA.c.

Next, variables such as 'left' and 'right' aren't defined, telling me that you didn't use Project Designer.

Start over, and follow the instructions *exactly* as written. Then compile the code without making any modifications to verify you did it right. :P

Mastermime:
Sorry about that Admin.  I thought that I could just use your files and edit them a bit to my specs.  I guess not.

Anyways, I went through the getting started process again and received this error

--- Quote ---make: *** No rule to make target `../lib/libWebbot-ATmega640.a', needed by `ERA3.elf'.  Stop.

--- End quote ---
I've searched the error and found a couple of foggy solutions, but none that are clear.. I checked the names of all my files and everything appears to be correct, so obviously it has to with the makefile, which is attached so you guys can read it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version