General Misc > Misc

Forum names

(1/1)

sebastian:
HI Im new here

In the forums sometimes I see the user name and below it the role of that person i.e an engineer etc how to do it ant idea ??

Soeren:
Hi,

--- Quote from: sebastian on November 20, 2012, 01:43:59 PM ---In the forums sometimes I see the user name and below it the role of that person i.e an engineer etc how to do it ant idea ??

--- End quote ---
If you refer to the line immediately under the user name, like in your case:
sebastian
Beginner

You cannot change the "Beginner", other than by posting (It's a sort of rough post counter that is changed at certain post counts and is used on most fora) and "engineer" isn't a possibility at that line (although some of us are engineers of different flavors).

There is a single line that you can change (at the bottom of the block under your name) and you find it in Profile -> Forum Profile and it's called "Personal Text" - You could write "engineer" there, if you are and if it's important to you to tell the world about it.

You can also make a signature (not for spam though) that goes at the bottom of your posts - please make it decent, as multi-color/-font/-size etc gives other nausea and headache :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version