Electronics > Electronics

(Advertisement) Cheap Fusion PCB Service

Hi all,
We are Elecrow, which located in ShenZhen, China. We supply competitive prototype Fusion PCB service. Now, You don't need pay extra fees for your PCB's color any more! There are 6 colors for select - Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Black, all colors are free!  You can select the color you like and make your design more sexy. Besides, all boards are 100%E-Test, of course, this is also free.
We supply:
- 2 Layer 10 * 10cm Max with 10pcs.
- 2 Layer 20 * 20cm Max - 5/10pcs (Color Free). In here, the price of 5pcs absolute will make you surprised.
- 2 Layer 20cm * 20cm Max - 50pcs (Color Free).

PCB with Hasl Suface Finish

PCB with ENIG Suface Finish

Here are the prices for usual dimensions, all prices are base on 2 layer, 1.6mm thickness, Hasl surface finish, and 100% E-Test, colors are free.
5 * 5cm 10pcs  $9.9
5 * 10cm 10pcs  $23.9  weight + 60g
10 * 10cm 10pcs  $23.9 weight + 100g
5 * 15cm 5pcs  $29.4, If your boards are used as prototype, we recommend you select 5pcs, not only for environmental protection but also it will cheaper a lot than 10pcs.
5 * 20cm 5pcs  $37.9
10 * 15cm 5pcs  $42.9
5 * 5cm 50pcs  $37.9
5 * 10cm 50pcs  $69.9
10 * 10cm 50pcs  $101.9

We supply world wide shipping, the turn around time is 7-10days(For DHL) or 15-25days(For Airmail). Another good news is we supply free shipping for order over $50. For more detail please visit Elecrow - Fusion PCB Service.

This sounds almost exactly like the service provided by seeedstudio and iteadstudio. The pricing is the same, even. I bet they all use the same PCB board fab.

If they do, then the board quality is OK for hobbyist boards and larger pitches and larger holes, but I wouldn't use it for a fine-pitch precision job. They may say they do 8 mil or 10 mil, but I wouldn't rely on that -- 12 mil and up might be fine. For finer pitches, I'd go with oshpark.com instead, which gives you fewer boards, and a slightly higher price, but much higher quality. (Also, you cannot choose your color at OSH Park. Oh, well :-)

Might have to try you guys for some boards. Anyone ever used them before?

--- Quote from: SmAsH on January 22, 2013, 09:34:40 AM ---Might have to try you guys for some boards.

--- End quote ---
Welcome!, we will give you the best service!

[0] Message Index

Go to full version