Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

Multiple gear motors per output shaft

<< < (4/4)

ROBOT420:
Make any gears you want with this. http://woodgears.ca/gear/index.html    Just make a simulation that you like, print the template, and cut the gear out of whatever material you like. Hope that this was helpful, good luck! 

apurva4122:
hello everyone I have a maxon brushless motor ec 45 flat and it is jammed so just i wish to open it can anyone post a procedure to open it. It would be very gratefull

jwatte:

--- Quote from: apurva4122 on December 02, 2013, 07:26:36 AM ---hello everyone I have a maxon brushless motor ec 45 flat and it is jammed so just i wish to open it can anyone post a procedure to open it. It would be very gratefull

--- End quote ---

If you do not have access to a precision machine shop ("tool room",) it is very unlikely you will be able to open it, repair it, and then put it back together in a condition where it will still be working.
And if you have access to a precision machine shop, you'd probably know how to do it already :-)

When a Maxon motor is "jammed" that generally means you've run it too hot, and it has thermally destroyed itself, and your best bet is to replace the motor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version