Software > Software

AVRstudio compiling code

(1/2) > >>

herro der panda ber:
hey

when i try to compile my source code a few errors pop up such as: invalid command line switch for "make". Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source , (error) failed to generate the make file for buliding VOICE_REC_ROBOT project. Value cannot be null. parameter name: source.
(this happens in a part called compiler.targets)

So what do i have to do to fix this?

Admin:

--- Quote from: herro der panda ber on March 24, 2013, 03:03:58 PM --- invalid command line switch for "make". Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source , (error) failed to generate the make file for buliding VOICE_REC_ROBOT project.

--- End quote ---
That error will appear when you don't read the instructions, i.e. just doing things without knowing what you are doing ;) :P

Please read the Getting Started section of your Axon, and do *every single step*. After you've gone through the process, you'll understand how it works and then you can reapply it to your voice recognition robot.

(it's also because you didn't use Project Designer and hence your file directories are all wrong :P)

herro der panda ber:
nvm i figured out what i did wrong, but now im getting tons of errors saying '        ' undeclared (first use in this function) and lots of warnings saying impliciyt decleration of function '              '

(I am using avrstudio 5 btw)

thanx

herro der panda ber:
hi, well i tried to write the code again and i got another problem stating "          " no such file or directory, even though i have the file in avr studio. For example it says libdefs.h no such file or directory, even when i have the file there. How do i make this work???

Admin:
It means you missed a step, again :P

As mentioned before, please read the Getting Started section of your Axon, and do *every single step*. Don't skip or modify any step, and read each carefully.

Don't even look at the Voice Recognition tutorial yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version