I'm a newbie here. I've done undergraduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I've 3 years work experience as Application Engineer with Industrial Automation Solution provider.
I've taken up GRE and put up a score of 311 (161 on quants, 150 on verbal and 4 on AWA).
I've not done any IEEE publications yet.
For my Masters, I've shortlisted the following universities. Which of these have good research in Industrial Automation for me to specialize in?
1. Carnegie Mellon University - Robotics Institute - MRSD or MS in Robotics
2. University of Pennsylvania
3. University of Southern California
4. Georgia Institute of Technology
5. Arizona State University
6. University of Florida
7. Texas A&M University, College Station
8. Purdue University
9. Drexel University
10. Worcester Polytechnic Institute
11. University of Wisconsin, Madison
12. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
13. University of Minnessota, Twin Cities
14. University of Utah
15. University of California, Berkeley
16. SUNY, Buffalo
17. SUNY, Stony Brook
18. North Carolina State University
19. John Hopkins University
20. University of Texas, Austin
Also, which of these universities shall be safe for me to secure an admit If I apply?