Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

Servo modificacion question

(1/3) > >>

IceEarth:
Hi everyone
I followed instruccions about moding my servo futaba S128 and it effectively rotates continuosly but I cant gain control over the velocity at which it turns... I send different pulse widths at high but the speed remains the same... the only time I can mod the velocity is when I change the low pulse widths... but I dont think this is the way it should work. Ill apreciate any positive feedback thanks.

Trumpkin:
Did you turn the potentiometer until the servo stopped? Are using an R/C setup? If so mess around with the controls on the transmitter. Are you sure it is modifyable?

superchiku:
you dfinitely got problems with the potentiometer , check the internal gears again and see if they are sticking well or not

Rebelgium:

--- Quote from: superchiku on April 18, 2008, 11:31:05 AM ---check the internal gears again and see if they are sticking well or not

--- End quote ---

What do you mean with that?
There's no problem with the gears, the TS already mentioned the servo rotates OK.

superchiku:
sometimes it happens like that , i had this servo once which had a certain kinda loose connection although the potentiometer wasnt set correct still the servo used to rotate continuously after correcting that but once i used glue on the gears again , it worked perfectly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version