Beginners: please read this post and this post before posting to the forum.
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I work with these style batteries all the time. We use them in large UPSs. No if they are 5 years old they are DEAD! Not worth your time really. Even if you get them to hold a charge it will last about 2 mins and be gone. Sell a kidney and buy new ones.
@airman(your name is eric right?)
rechargable acumulators use H2SO4 acid
And when you say recharge it fast you mean start charging it again immediately after shorting it right?
Its also making a high pitched hissing noise that you would expect to hear from something that was on the stove with only a very small opening...