1. Optimisation - turned either: off, for speed, for size - and what it does in general terms
2. Compiler directives: #define, #ifdef etc - pros and cons
3. Keywords like: volatile, register, const - what do they mean and how do they effect compiler output
4. Defining code in .h files versus .c files - pros and cons
5. How to reduce your code by using structures without having to go to C++. Packing structures.
6. The dangers of multi-threading / interrupts - how to avoid issues
7. abstracting it via the makefile
Webbot, thats exactly
what I meant
I have a barely functional understanding of each of those points, so I can immediately apply what I learn from your tutorial! I vote for all
Also, tips for reducing RAM usage. I always run out
And how does one multi-thread on an mcu?