Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

quick question

(1/2) > >>

what is the small wheel in this photo called? i need something like it to hold up my robot because my robot only has 2 wheels and i dont want to spend too much time mucking around with that wheel. does it rotate?

It's a caster.

the particular one i used was meant for furniture

i think i got it at HomeDepot, but dont remember

I hear these make good casters because they don't need a swivel axle.

yea, omni-wheels work well too. ive used the one Jesse posted as an effective caster, but that one is annoyingly expensive.

try here for cheaper omni-wheels:

just stick a rigid shaft though the center and your done.


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version