A lot of people have been saying that I have been spreading myself out on a bunch of projects - this is true , I do it so I that I always have something what to do and that I can switch to a different project if one of them gets frustrating.
1. Butler Robot - Improved version on hold for another 6 months , when I have time to design a new plastic body
2. Vision Line Following Robot - Designing it , estimated to be finished in the next 3-4 months
3. Biped Robot - On hold for 6 months . Well sort of on hold. I am assisting a Filipino team of compsci engineers with their senior project( the exact biped and sensors that I have) . In exchange for my assistance they will share all their code and work with me. This means that once they are done , they will send me their report and code and I will just upload it into the biped and it will work perfectly. We both have the same exact sensors, microcontroller, and biped.
4. SoR Book Project - Suspended until I see that other people want to help out , and its not just me writing articles.
5. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - the NYC robotics team might attempt such a project in the next couple of months , so I guess I will build it as a team and then afterwards build my own personal UAV .
6. Hexapod - I've designed a hexapod and created a parts list but I will only be able to attempt such a project in a year or so
7. There are three other mechatronic / robotic related products that I am planning to manufacture in the next 6 months . Prototypes for each have been built and now its just that annoying phase of looking for cheapest parts , suppliers, and all the other financial junk. More info on these projects will be posted soon.