General Misc > Robot Videos

$50 Robot vs Stampy

(1/3) > >>

Admin:
I got bored the other day and decided to have The $50 Robot battle Stampy.

The $50 Robot is hooked up with some basic remote control gear (Im not finished with his electronics yet), and Stampy is set as fully autonomous . . .

Obviously, The $50 Robot gets owned . . . but despite being ghetto it doesnt break!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7017701574092238266

Somchaya:
Haha great video!

Right at the end, when you put the SoR website, it'd be nice to make the text clearer, maybe with a white border around the blue text?

Admin:

--- Quote ---Right at the end, when you put the SoR website, it'd be nice to make the text clearer, maybe with a white border around the blue text?
--- End quote ---
i agree, it looks kinda bad. its an issue with googles video compression, as the original file looks perfectly fine . . . i cant make it look nicer unless i make the text bigger, cause my video making software doesnt allow text outlining :-\

Sam_Charette:
That wasn't much of a contest.  You made the $50 robot look like a chicken, running away all the time!  I mean sure, chances are that Stampy would win anyway, but at least let the cheapo give it an honest go ;)

(BTW, new here, so hello :) )

Admin:
are you saying its possible to beat my stampy robot? ;)

hehe yea, i was hoping The $50 Robot would have a speed advantage . . . but the servos were a little slower, and the cardboard wheels had like no traction at all . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version