Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

Need professional help!!!

(1/8) > >>

sotu:
Can anyone PLEASE explain me (Easy) not to advancedso i cant keep up how to wire a battery to a Motor, but with driving it with a remote? So the motor won't rotate when i wire the battery to it but when i press the button on the remote?! ???

ed1380:
do you have a receiver on the vehicle? into the receiver does the power and ground, and from there the servo's and whatnots connect

jshalcott:
The easiest way to do this is use modified servos as your motors, so all you have to do is hook the battery into and plug it into the r/c reciever. There is a way to do it with an motor, but that takes an motor controller or and ESC and also some servos and a some kind of a switch or a relay.
If your going to have a small robot go with the servo, if medium or large use the motor idea

sotu:
I would say its medium, and i cant put in a servo now and remove the motor. I found it kinda confusion the way u explained how to connect the motor (9V) to a battery and at the same time connect it to the controller. It would be great if some of u could make a painting in "PAINT" where u draw all the pieces and show me with arrows where to connect the wires.

sotu:
ed1380: right now i dont have a wireless control so i do not have a reciever i just got wires coonected directly from the controller to the motor(S)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version