Get the SoR Robotics Android App on Android Market for FREE. See this forum post for details.
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hey Im looking for a robotic expert because I have 10 questions to ask. It would mean so much to me if you could answer them for me. Please, please answer these questions as soon as possible.1. What education is needed to become a robotic engineer? A) University- What universities offer these courses? B) College- What colleges offer these courses?
2. What advice would you give to high school students interested in robotics?
3. What inspired you to become involved with robotics?
4. What is the best example of uses of robots and their role in society?
5. What is your favourite robotic project you have recently worked on? Why?
6. I have done research on robots, but I wanted to know something important. If a robot ever becomes truly self aware, as self aware as a human, wouldn’t the robot have it’s own agenda and desires? Why?
7. What is your view on the progress of robotics in surgery in the future?
8. Will robots ever be able to “think” in the same degree as a human? A) If yes, is this good or bad? B) If no, what could we do to make this possible?
9. A great deal of research seems to be moving forward based simply on a need to create a sentient machine or to be able to beat the Turning Test. Do you agree? Why?
10. Do you think robots are really good for society? Would you be happy to see robots all around the world? Why or why not?
Thank you so much, bye.
#8robots our controlled by programming, and unless that stops, there is know way for a robot to think on our levelto be honest, computers are the stupidest thing around, you have to explain everything to them, they cant fill in any blanks for them selves. any decision a robot makes is a result of a human predicting that decision would arrive, and telling it what numbers and true or falses to put together to get the answer, and then, how to react to the answerthere might be a way scientifically to make a robot think on our level, but its not going to happen through programming, computers are one of the most useful tools around, and robots can be and are just as useful, but as far as intelligence goes, by definition robots have zero and there programs have zero, there programmers just forced them to react to there environment in a way that imitates intelligence, hence Artificial Intelligenceso anyways thats my 2 cents