So I'm just getting started with my Axon and I'm having intermittent symptoms, least often of all is that the program actually runs.
First I want to point out that during all of this:
- I ensured the battery was charged to at least 6 volts during testing (being watched with a multimeter)
- 22 servos are plugged in, a 5DoF accelerometer, and 2 Sharp GP2D12 Rangefinders (didn't think this would matter since this is what the Axon is designed for right?)
- Each of my four batteries are rated for 2300 mAh and capable of delivering 70 A cont but I have the current limited with 3 8 Ohm 20 W resistors wired in parallel to ground
- The power LED always comes on but the status LED sometimes comes on, sometimes doesn't, sometimes blinks find of.
- The Axon button does nothing
I am experiencing issues ranging from the program uploading but not verifying, verifying but not working, not uploading but still seeming to run the program. This has happened with my program, axon_ser.hex , axon_tst.hex
I get nothing from hyperterminal
Sometimes the program seems to run fine for a short period, sometimes not at all.